Everyone has heard the warnings about how important it is to back up your personal and professional data. Unfortunately many of these warnings go unheeded, threatening your data. Having no backup procedures can spell disaster.
We understand the critical role data plays in your day-to-day business. Ensuring that data is properly and currently backed up is a huge responsibility
A proven business killer. - A business crippled by data loss can suffer massive financial losses
There is never one backup solution that suits all. We prefer to meet with you and once having discussed your need and want, we offer a solution best suited for you or your business.
Data backup should be on the minds of decision makers at every business. We prioritize our clients’ peace of mind and put in place procedures protecting your data from freak accidents, malicious code,corruption, hardware fails and environmental disasters.
In case of a failure – Considerations:
- Do you have the budget to – purchase hardware and software
- Do you have all the relevant software to re-install
- Were you running customised proprietary software
- Is the software you were using still purchase-able
Can you afford the time to re-install
- Do you have the expertise to re-install
Scenarios that could be prevented
- Cannot recover from a blue screen
- Lost all my emails
- Cannot find my files
- My document is corrupt
- Cannot re-load the software
- Do not know my installation code
- My hard drive has crashed
- My computer has been stolen
- Been infected with a virus
DVD Disks -Time consuming // Easily damaged // Costly // Outdated
Flash drives – Misplacement // Easily Stolen // Unpredictable
Local hard drives – Vulnerable // On-site
Folders only – Drive Space // Synchronisation // Incorrect folders
Manual procedures – Human Error
Onsite only – Theft // Unforseen disasters
Cloud only – Committing your data to a 3rd Party // Cost
Think about the reasons you’re backing up and whether or not your chosen method fulfills those objectives.